Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Country style

            If I had to do a list with all the things that I love from Barcelona I don't think I would be able to end it, so I'm just going to say one of the things I would write: "I love the fact that in less than half an hour I can find myself walking in the middle of the forest". Is there any better way to go to the forest than wearing a country outfit? And besides going to the forest, you can also wear it as an everyday outfit, if you want to go confy and warm around the city.




        I combined this trench jacket with some jeans and high boots. To give a little more of country style to the outfit, as an accessory I chose to wear this hat with the sunglasses that I posted a few posts ago. 




Hat: EmTwo
Jacket: EmTwo
Swetaer: EmTwo
Jeans: Abercrombie&Fich
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment