Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday funday

        
          Sunday funday, or at least that's what Sundays are supposed to be. Mine was not that fun because of my lovely engineering, but anyway, I had a great time having brunch with my little sister. We went to the Meatpacking Bistro, and I had some Eggs Benedict that are by far my favorite dish for brunch.


Eggs Benedict: poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, beagles and bacon.

         Because of Sunday funday and the rainy weather, I decided to wear this sweater that I got a few years ago and I couldn't not buy it. I combine it with dark jeans, black sneakers and a leather jacket. To add some color to my outfit I choose to wear a maroon handbag and some colorful lipstick. 


If you know me you will now my obsession to try new desserts. This one is a new version of ore-cheesecake. No words to describe it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful sweetie, but that's not the most important thing, you are strong, you are brave. Never give up, and don't stop following your dreams, because dreams are the only thing that moves live, that make you feel like flying.
    I'll be with you while you fight, and with you while you celebrate your winnings.
    Love u xxx

    Marmi
    PD: I really love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete