Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fall colors

      There's one thing I miss form the fall in the northern countries and it's that day that you wake up and suddenly everything looks like someone as been painting all the trees with "fall colors". But on the other hand, I wont change the fact that even though it's November, we have so many sunny days that allow me to walk around wearing just a sweater.



     In today's post I've combined a big and cozy sweater with a plaid scarf that it's definitely one of the must have from this season. But my favorite piece from this outfit are the sunglasses. It doesn't matter if it's summer or winter, I always have a pair of sunglasses with me. Besides the fact that I need them because I'm very susceptible to the sun light, they are a great accessory and a perfect way to add some personality to any look. 

Scarf: EmTwo
Sweater: EmTwo
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Boots: Steve Madden

Sunglasses: EmTwo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit- I love plaid for this season! Plus, the sunglasses are so chic. Love it!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete