Tuesday, June 10, 2014

An original dress code

          Last Saturday I had a birthday party in one of my favorite restaurants 'Torre de Alta Mar', if you ever come to Barcelona I truly recommend you to go, the views are amazing, it's just next to the beach and of course everything tastes great! The dress code for the night was to wear something that represented what summer means for you. 




          In my case I decided to wear this dress that I got last season and well his relation with summer are the flowers and all the colorful colors. I combine it with this shawl that has de color of summer sunsets, my favorite moment of the day. And of course I had to wear something related with the sea and the beach, and that's why I opted for this pearls necklace and the blue make up. 



Dress: ZARA
Shawl: street market in Istanbul 


No comments:

Post a Comment